Tuesday, July 28, 2009

"Da-da"

You guessed it, Livvy's first "words" were "da-da"! She has been saying it all day. It is really cute but I can't believe my little girl is all grown up!

Ellie is a little more complicated than Livvy these days.:) We woke up at 3:30am to the light on in her room. When Matt went in to see what she was doing she said "I'm just playing with blocks". She was sitting on the floor playing at 3am...what is wrong with this child?! I guess I should be happy that she loves to explore and build!

We went to Six Flags on Saturday with Uncle Pat, Aunt Sar, Gabi and Zack. Ellie LOVED all the rides! That is, until Daddy took her on the BIG boat! I can't believe they even let her on...you know the one that swings up to one side real high, drops you, then up again on the other side? The ride that I am a little hesitant to get on?! Well, Matt took her on and he said she loved it at first but then as it got higher and higher she started crying. Then she went from crying to terrified and she started trembling. Now all she talks about is "I don't like that boat!"

Until next time....

4 comments:

  1. What?! Truth be told, Livvy's first word was "Sar". She said it twice this weekend but I didn't want to steal your thunder...

    Ellie is too funny!! She is way to big for her own good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she said her first word! Sweetie! As for the block builder, Hayd and Konnor were up 'til midnight last night building with blocks. She should come stay with us. She'd fit right in as my child is JUST like his cousin, El: full of creativity and imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those babies are sooo precious :)love your blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hhhmmm I am a little behind but nontheless entertained by your stories. But if I am not mistaken, Livvy was calling for her "mimi"! :)

    ReplyDelete