Monday, June 22, 2009

I caved...

Well, here I am...finally creating a blog. To be honest, I have postponed it because I don't see how I can possibly find time to sit down each day and write a "blog" about our life. But I have decided there will never be a perfect time to start this so here I go. Please be aware that my blogs won't be well thought out or creative but mainly stories of the girls and what they did that day that made me laugh. It seems like Ellie is always saying or doing something that I make a mental note to tell people about but I tend to forget, so hopefully this will help me with that!:) Should be interesting!

5 comments:

  1. Blogs are so fun!!! Glad you started one!! I will be sure to stop by often! No pressure:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachael,
    This is a dream come true and a blessing for me. As you know, I love these girls more that I can say, and I love being their "Gram" :)

    Love you, :)
    Gram

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a thrill to be able to hear some of the fun stuff that goes on with you all. Good for you, Rachael.
    G G Gilbert

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with Gram...I love the Ellie and Livvy Stories. They are incredibly cute and so funny. Thanks for taking the time to share your active world with us. Can't wait for the next update!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah!!! So glad you're blogging. :) I have high expectations! Just kidding...looking forward to it!! :)

    ReplyDelete