Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sisterly Love:)

Well, the girls had their first "official" fight today.:) I guess I can't say it was a fight if there was an innocent bystander(Olivia) but it definitely was a "girls being girls" moment. Ellie has taken to "petting" Olivia's hair. Tonight Ellie was pretty excited and while she was "petting" Olivia she pulled it really hard and little Olivia started screaming like she was being murdered. Ellie responds with "what happened to baby?" Hmm...I wonder. Needless to say, Ellie had to have a spanking so she knows not to do it again and then she had to apologize to Olivia. And Livvy forgave her so all is well in the Gilbert household.:)

On a sweeter note, Ellie played the role of big sister today when I took them to the gym nursery. We have not put Olivia in childcare yet, but I decided that we all needed to get out of the house today since we were all getting cabin fever, so I went to the gym for 30 minutes. When I dropped them off and the worker took Olivia, Ellie started crying saying "Hey, that's my sister". It was so cute! I told Ellie that she needed to watch out for her sister while they were in nursery and when I picked them up Ellie said "I take care of my sister". It's moments like these that make me forget about the hair pulling!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, how sweet! This reminds me of you and Sar when you were younger. These blogs are pretty cool. Looking forward to more entertainment!

    ReplyDelete